1. Work is never-ending. It’s never complete.
2. The client’s interests are vital, so is your family.
3. If you fall, neither boss nor client will offer a helping hand. Your family will.
4. Life is not only about work. You need to socialize, entertain, relax, and exercise. Don’t let life be meaningless.
5. If you’re always in the office late, you are a fool. Hard work vs. efficient work is very different. Be productive and get your job done within business hours.
6. You haven’t struggled and studied this hard in life to become a machine.
7. If your company forces you to work late ask yourself if you should be there because that means those around you are inefficient.
Proudly Sponsored by The Valley List – Get Listed